You are not connected. Please login or register

Ichiraku's Ramen Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ichiraku's Ramen Shop on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:23 am

Satsujin

Konoha
Konoha

It was a typical sunny day, the sky it's natural blue, the cool air flowing in a natural breeze as the sun's golden rays shined down upon Konoha's Market District, people went going about there day to the different shops. A slender lad was walking in the direction of Ichiraku's rarmen shop, a gloved hand rubbing against his flat stomach which growled softly. He stood almost four foot seven and looked practically in his youth, going on ten years of age, his face seemed to take after his mother and his complexion was quite well kept, he was quite adorable to look at. The child had ruby eyes and long black hair that lengthened to his upper back, the hair was fashioned in a nice ponytail at the mid-section of his hair with a gold looking rubber band, two long yet thin golden hooped earrings that went through his earlobes. Covering his whole torso was a solid black shirt, with short sleeves that cut just his elbows, along the cuff a singular made of golden silk fibers while the black was of a soft cotton blend, wrapped around his legs were a set of black pants, set with two pockets at the hips and the packets on the back of the pants if not including a hidden zipper pocket that is hidden nicely on the upper right thigh in a total of five pockets, encasing his feet were a seat of black sandals, his toenails were painted black much like to match his fingernails. A gentle breeze blew through the market once again, the soft air combing through his thick hair.  'Man i'm starved, if I don't get some food soon I will literately die of hunger.' He sighed as his stomach growled once again as he made his way past the drape like blinds that acted as a shading curtain. "A bowl of pork miso soup, ten slices of pork, and three eggs please. I would also like this in your biggest bowl." He asked in a groggy tone of voice as if he had missed breakfast or something.  "Sure Aoi, coming right up, this ones on the house." The new owner said as he began working on his food, Aoi sat there, he rotated on his seat, his back pressed to the counter, elbows resting as his head is tilted back, whiffing in the amazing aroma that was coming from the food as it was starting to cook. 'I wonder if i'll see Jin today, he's always up to something when i'm not around... Wonder wha....  Oh sweet lord of all creation that food smells amazing.' and on that note, his train of thought was lost over the smell of Ichiraku cooking.

View user profile

2 Re: Ichiraku's Ramen Shop on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:57 pm

MERCY

Konoha
Konoha

Jin's chest popped out like a king on a golden throne and his posture mirrored a hard-headed mountain, firm, unyielding, and tough. He swaggered down the sunny streets of Konoha with his hands tucked in his pockets. He closed his wolf-gray eyes and stop to bathe under the sun's heat, stretching. Adrifted in his thoughts, giggling tickled his ears. He opened his eyes and noticed a group of five girls standing together looking at him. His sharp jawline tighten with a smirk, the sun revealed the strong definition in his square face, his high cheek bones. One of the girls called out to him, her brunette hair being curly like cork-screws, "Hey Jinny!" She said, waving. "Hey, cime' here fir' a sec," he said. She pranced with poise to him. Jin flipped his steel-gray bang to the side. He took hold of her with care. Her soft skin, lithe to the very touch, spoke to him, slowly.

"You look pretty today, but I'm sure that's everyday," he said. she giggled.
"Well duh, I always look good."
"Yeah, you do, bit' you know, I was kinda looking for a good story?"
"My mom got a promotion, she gave me some cash to go shopping yesterday, so I did."
"You've certainly upgraded your fashion, I don't think I can stand side by side with you anymore," he said, but all she did was laugh. "No, no, I'm serious, look at me. Last night I was so cold I couldn't sleep."

Jin held his arms up, showing off his wardrobe. His orange vest lost its deep color, it even had a few holes in it. His black pants were covered in patches of dust, while his shoes looked like they were on their last stand. He frowned. "It's tough out here when you have no one that loves you. Just wish I had money to buy the things I needed, while you buy the things you want," Jin said. The girl's smile faded, it turned upside down. "Wait," she said, she dug around in her purse. He smirked. She gave him one million yen in bills. He took the money without showing the smirk on his face. 

"Well, I have to go, I'm suppose to be meeting a friend. I'll catch up with you later"
"Uh, alright..."
"And thank you for the money, I really needed it, you're the best, Yuki."

He cut a few corners to get to Ichiraku, but he made it. He followed to the smells of seasoned fish, and steak pulling him by the nose. His stomach yelled at him and in his reply, he rubbed it to calm it down. Jin walked into the shop, lifting the beaded curtains that rattled together. "Hey, Toshi. How's business been for you, man?" Jin asked, he took a seat by Aoi, nudging him in the shoulder. Toshi yelled from the back as he worked from the kitchen. 

"The usual, Jin?"
"You know it, baby"
"Haha, my man. Business has been great by the way. How have you been?"
"You know, just trying to make it like you. It's been hard though"
"Really? You know if you ever need something, You can call me, right?"
"Yeah, I know."
"Then why don't you?"
"I don't wanna' bother you, you look like you work hard, last thing I want to do is annoy my favorite ramen guy in Konoha."
"See, it's words like that, that's going to make me help you. See me tonight when I'm closing up shop, and here's your food"
"Alright, and it smells great," Jin said. "Man, this is to easy," he said under his breath.

"What's up Aoi, how is your mom and pops?" He said, slurping up his ramen.

View user profile

3 Re: Ichiraku's Ramen Shop on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:58 am

Satsujin

Konoha
Konoha

Hearing the rattling of the beads tickle his ear, he glanced from the corner of his eye, the ruby hue noticing someone new come in. He looked away not really paying attention as his lips were slurping up the delicious noodles that were prepared in the miso, "This is the best." He said to himself, however it was just enough to hear the owner speak, that is until he heard him and then a familiar voice 'Oh speak of the devil, looks like he just appeared.' He chuckled to himself in thought as he could overhear both the ramen master and his buddy talking. with a shift of his head horizontally he looked to see that his best friend was wearing tattered clothing. His chopsticks of a darkened bamboo were wrapped snugly around a boiled egg, he picked it up within his right hand and brought it to his mouth before woofing it down whole almost like a snake swallowing it's prey. "What's up Aoi, How is your mom and pops." Aoi honestly couldn't answer him and with that as he continued to devour his bowl he gave a nonchalant shrug.

"Not sure really, mom's workin on her goal to have her clothes reach outside the land of fire, dad's in either Ishigakure or Sangakure trying to find new material for his book." He sighed as he looked to a now empty bowl.

"Oi, Toshi!" He spoke with a satisfied demanding voice.

"Yes, Aoi?" He said with a hesitant smirk on his face.

"Nother big bowl, more noodle, ten pieces of sliced pork, three boiled eggs, and two chunks of beef."' Aoi smirked with the grin of a madman when he asked for the order, Toshi just nodded with wide eyes 'How does this kid eat so much and still look so skinny' was all he could think while he started up on another bowl of food, it took merely minutes before the large bowl was placed before him with two more chopsticks, before Toshi took it away.  A tear rolled down Aoi's eye as he looked at the masterpiece of food that was before him, he licked his lips with a single gulp before ripping the chopsticks apart, picking up two pieces of sliced ham and scarfing them down his mouth, the way he ate looked absolutely inhuman, if the food was not super big it was eaten within a single bite, his jaws looked to not even move so it was hard for people to tell if Aoi even chewed his food or not before swallowing it.

Aoi's ruby hues wandered down Jin's body, looking from his shoes, up to his pants, even to the orange in his top, he scanned before finally raising his eyes to Jin face before speaking in a cool tone "You know dude, I could always swing by my mom's work see if she could make you a whole outfit, from shirt to your shoes or I could always give you a set of mine? I have so many I hardly wear them all." Aoi tried not to brag about what he had but he wanted to at least let Jin know that if he needed clothes he could count on him, a gentle breeze bristled through the beads of the entrance, it sounded as if it were raining from how they clattered against one another before the wind deceased, a small of wind finally combing through his hair which he sighed in relief. "Found a way of getting money, you said you were looking for a job... Wanted to see if you found one yet?" He asked with curiosity to his voice while he scarfed down the last two boiled eggs before starting to work on the sliced ham, his eyes looked a little crazed as he saw the delectable meat bathing in warm broth just waiting to be eaten.

View user profile

4 Re: Ichiraku's Ramen Shop on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:17 am

MERCY

Konoha
Konoha

Jin finished the hot bowl of ramen and pushed it to the side. He wiped the noodle's juice off his mouth and brushed it on his pants. Aoi scarfed his food down like a barbarian, he forced Jin to turn his head. His eyes were scattered puzzle pieces waiting to be put together. His upper lip rose a few inches. 'This kid eats like he's homeless, what the hell?' He thought. He listened to Aoi's offer. "Sure, but I think going by your mom's work place is better. Let's stop by your house later today, too, I seriously, need all the clothes I can get," he said. He spun around in his tired, leather-red chair,  and walked out of the ramen shop, bypassing the mingle of beads, each of them held family conversations—much like a reunion. "Yo, Jin, we found him," a boy close to Jin's age called out; His face sprinkled in freckles, each dot burning with purple. His round eyes, sapphire-blue, cold like frozen air, and on the verge of fracturing. The breeze of wind massaged his messy, pale-blonde hair to the left.

"He's by his self too, I got some of the boys holding him up in an alley," he whispered.
"Really now? Haha"
"Yep," he said with a grin. "He was completely oblivious."
"That's good news then, I got some as well, but I'll tell you later. Let's go see this guy though." 
"Sure, is that Aoi in there?" Koga said, he ducked down to get a better look.
"Yeah, he needs to hurry up though," Jin said. The tone of his voice rose, it was clear as a sky without clouds, nothing stood in its way.
"Whoa, you seem pretty anxious there, buddy, you excited about today or something?" Koga asked.

Jin folded his arms and glanced at Koga with a smirk. "There's a bug on your shoulder, man." "Yeah, pretty funny," Koga said. "Come on Aoi, we're leaving." Said Jin. Koga lead the way.

The sound of a man being thrown around and beaten came from the alley. His nose and mouth dribbled of blood,  his cheek cursed with a wide curtain of it, too. "Please, no more, what do you guys want front me!" he cried. 

"You guys beat him? What the hell man." said Jin. Koga felt the same. 
"Well at least he can still talk clearly." Koga said. Jin stared at the man on the ground. He squatted down, and looked him in the eyes. He reached out and snatched the man's name tag off his bloody, white shirt. It said Ringo Minami. "Ah, here it says you work for Silks n' Beauty" Jin said. 'That's where Aoi's mom works,' he thought to himself. "Let's cut this short...Ringo," Jin looked at the tag to remember his name. "You give my boys here some better shoes on their feet, right now,"

"No, I wo-" 
"Haha, what did you think this was? Look, you don't understand the mess yir're in right now. BUT, to help you get a better understanding of that, we'll just show you a little lesson of what telling us no means. Aoi, come here and smack him up a few times for us, it's about time you get your hands dirty, little brother."

View user profile

5 Re: Ichiraku's Ramen Shop on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:01 am

Satsujin

Konoha
Konoha

"Sure, but I think going by your mom's work place is better. Let's stop by your house later today, too, I seriously, need all the clothes I can get," Aoi continued eating his food, he had finished all ten slices of pork, he had finished the eggs, when it came down to the chunks of meat Aoi held one of the chunks between the arms of his chopsticks, in his mouth it went much like the boiled eggs, but for the first time during his meal, Aoi began chewing his food.  From the corner of his ruby eyes, a roaring fire burned to create such a red. Aoi watched as his friend left the noodle shop only to step outside,  "Yo, Jin, we found him," The boy sighed to himself after he finished off the noodles, all left now was the miso broth. 'Who did they find now?' He said as he rose the bowl to his quite supple lips, parting them slightly, he began drinking the still warm contents of the bowl.  Aoi ate two of the largest bowls of pork miso ramen and was quite satisfied, knowing that the meal was free he still left money on the table, enough to pay for both bowls before he got off his seat and left the establishment.

As Aoi left Ichiraku, he saw both Jin and someone else, as he grew a little closer he saw that it was Koga, he wanted to say hello, he didn't as he saw them both talking. He missed the first part but as he got closer he heard Jin laugh.

"Really now? Haha"
"Yep," he said with a grin. "He was completely oblivious."
"That's good news then, I got some as well, but I'll tell you later. Let's go see this guy though." 
"Sure, is that Aoi in there?" Koga said, he ducked down to get a better look.
"Yeah, he needs to hurry up though," Jin said. The tone of his voice rose, it was clear as a sky without clouds, nothing stood in its way.
"Whoa, you seem pretty anxious there, buddy, you excited about today or something?" Koga asked.

Jin folded his arms and glanced at Koga with a smirk. "There's a bug on your shoulder, man." "Yeah, pretty funny," Koga said. "Come on Aoi, we're leaving." Said Jin. Koga lead the way.

'Just what in the hell are these two up too?' "And what do I need to hurry up about, out of all of us in the group i'm the fastest of eaters, just now was longer because I asked for another bowl?" he said licking the miso broth from his lips.

"Come on Aoi, we're leaving." Aoi laughed "Yeah ma I hear ya" He tilted his head vertically to the cloudless blue sky, the warm rays of the sun basking off his skin before he bought his head down back to them both and spoke with a calm yet curious tone to his voice. "so where we goin guys?" Aoi said looking to them, Koga leading the way of our destination.

"Please, no more, what do you guys want front me!" Aoi's crimson hues widened a little at the sight, his head cocked slightly to the right before adjusting back in it's normal upright position. He saw blood dripping from his nose, his cheek cut wide on a man nevertheless before a bunch of kids.

"You guys beat him? What the hell man." said Jin. Koga felt the same. Aoi looked a little more upset then them however, he held his tongue for the time being. "Well at least he can still talk clearly."He tilted his head to Koga a little shocked to hear him say that but, not to surprised. He watched as Jin squat before the man on the ground, only to take a name-tag. Curious he looked when he saw this he wanted to ask but for some reason didn't.  "Ah, here it says you work for Silks n' Beauty" he heard escape from Jin's mouth "Let's cut this short...Ringo," Jin looked at the tag to remember his name. "You give my boys here some better shoes on their feet, right now," 'Are you kidding me, you are seriously kidding me, were beating this pour guy up to get some shoes.  Why do you guys just never ask me.' Aoi sighed as he felt some pity for the guy, being on the bad end of Jin's beating stick.

"No, I wo-"  'Wow this guy's tough, saying no to my buddy Jin.... Should have said yes buddy...' "Haha, what did you think this was? Look, you don't understand the mess yir're in right now. BUT, to help you get a better understanding of that, we'll just show you a little lesson of what telling us no means." 'Yikes, wonder which one here's gonna be...' "Aoi." When his own name was called, Aoi nearly chocked on the air he breathed. Not once did he think it was going to be him "Come here and smack him up a few times for us, it's about time you get your hands dirty, little brother." Jin had asked a tall order, however why not.

His arms were raised, up and behind his head, like if he had gotten caught by a guard. He looked relaxed and with quick note motioned his eyes to the sky, making it clear he really wasn't caring. "Dude, really?" He said in a lazy tone, it sounded tired. "If you want, fine but I just wanted to rest today. Also I got my hands dirty when I knocked you to the ground witha headbutt if you remember" He chuckled only to joke, however it ended when he wa

Aoi slowly started walking up to the fallen man, his arms lowered from there relaxed position, he cocked his head left with a quick jerk, his neck cracked with the sound of a twig snapping, much like when he cocked his head to the right. Cracking his knuckles with just a simple clench of his hands he sighed. "Mr... today's not your lucky day." His eyes squinted so close they looked resembled the slits of a snake, his grin was from ear to ear. He shifted his weight in to his right arm, when he pulled it back he clenched his fist tightly. He had every intention of attacking, he extended his arm out, down to the male. A crack was heard, the sound of a bone snapping. If his nose wasn't already broken it sure was now. The man by the name Ringo, laid on his back covering his nose which bleed profusely now, Aoi's knuckles covered in spattered blood just shook his hand from the sting that it brought. "Damn that hurt, I punched people before but his face felt like punching lead."  He walked to the right side of the man, his brows narrowed with anger. "You hurt my hand.... He rose his right leg back, standing only on his left. He swung his his leg like a vine, swinging a perfect arch like the curve in a horseshoe. When it connected with the males right side, the first thing was his hip, two large kicks to his hip, the first the male bite his lip, the second he yelled out. "No... No more Ringo said, Aoi brought his right leg up, the sole of his foot stomping over his ribs, Ringo's eyes widened, he gasped for air after the first two stomps, then gasped after the third. "If your body hurts me again, I might kill you." Aoi stomped on Ringo's chest once more, he coughed up a little blood this time, when he saw that, Aoi stepped back and away not saying anything, he was not sure if he went to for or not.[/b][/b]

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum